Aromatherapy has enhanced lives for thousands of years.
Essential Oils are compounds extracted from plants aka they are 100% natural!!!
Essential oils are meant to:
- inspire a positive emotional state
- enhance physical wellness
- enhance spiritual awareness
- purify your home
- refine your beauty routine
11 Benefits of Essential Oils
- balance hormones
- boost immunity and fight infections
- support digestion
- boost energy levels
- improve brain function
- reduce emotional stress and anxiety
- alleviate aches and pains
- boost skin and hair health
- reduce toxicity
- relieve headaches and migranes
- promote restful sleep
Ways to Use
The most common essential oils are:
- Peppermint: Used to boost energy and help with digestion.
- Lavender: Used for stress relief.
- Sandalwood: Used to calm nerves and help with focus.
- Bergamot: Used to reduce stress and improve skin conditions like eczema.
- Rose: Used to improve mood and reduce anxiety.
- Chamomile: Used for improving mood and relaxation.
- Ylang-Ylang: Used to treat headaches, nausea and skin conditions.
- Tea Tree: Used to fight infections and boost immunity.
- Jasmine: Used to help with depression, childbirth and libido.
- Lemon: Used to aid digestion, mood, headaches and more.
Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils is the world leader in cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Products range from 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and essential oil blends, essential oil-infused health supplements, personal care products to NingXia Red goji wolfberry juice. Young Living has a product to replace anything you are currently using!
Want to learn more about essential oils? Want to learn how to live a more holistic lifestyle?
For your convenience, Dr. Jessica is now offering the class online through Zoom.