YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN LOVE ANYONE ELSE
Lack of Self Love Signs
- being withdrawn
- constantly stressed out
- feeling unworthy
- self doubt
- hypercritical of yourself or others
- a follower
- feel unloved or unlovable
- worry more about your failures than accomplishments
- abrupt with others
If you exhibit 4 or more of the above signs you many need to work on your self love!
Many women and men don’t actually see their value and worth!
Lack of Self Love Effects
- fosters negativity
- effects your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- increases in shame, toxicity, fatigue, and exhaustion
- dependent on others
- more susceptible to toxic relationships
- taken advantage of
Before you can receive love and respect from others, you need to love and respect yourself first.
Why is Self Love Important?
- prevents burnout
- keeps you in the present moment
- teaches you acceptance
- motivates you to make healthy life choices
- eliminates toxic relationships
- cultivates a mindset of gratitude
- others opinions hold a lesser value
- you know who you want to be
- become conscious of the things you spend your time on
- embrace challenges
- less critical of others
- healthier relationships with others
No one is responsible for their own happiness expect themselves!
Ways to Practice Self Love
- getting a massage
- hire a life coach
- essential oils
- doing something fun
- go on vacation
- spend time in nature
- practice mindfulness
- practice gratitude
- drink water
- take a bath
Self Love is appreciating yourself and appreciating life. Self Love is NOT Selfishness.
Self Compassion LLC offers coaching services. For more informtation visit www.SelfCompassionLLC.com