Abundance Fun Facts:
- attract wealth and health
- frequency is the same as your brain!
- frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us
Rich and Spicy Aroma
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)
- Spruce (Picea mariana)
Ways to Use
- Universal Law of Attraction : smell the oil and think about abundance
- Place a drop on your resume or business cards
- Use during Meditation to help open your mind and release any limitations
- Place on your wrists or heart when going out on a date to attract abundance in love
- Diffuse in your place of business or work to increase business and sales
- Place a drop on your wallet to attract Money
- schedule your FREE essential oils class (online or in person)
- BUY Abundance Essential Oil
- Become a Member of my Young Living Team
Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils is the world leader in cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Products range from 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and essential oil blends, essential oil-infused health supplements, personal care products to NingXia Red goji wolfberry juice.
Young Living has a product to replace anything you are currently using!
Essential oils are meant to:
- inspire a positive emotional state
- enhance physical wellness
- enhance spiritual awareness
- purify your home
- refine your beauty routine
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.