Chakras are energy centers within the human body that help regulate all of it’s processes.
There are 7 chakras throughout the body.
- Root (1st) – base of the spine; governs survival instincts and grounding
- Sacral (2nd) – lower abdomen’ governs sexuality, intuition, self esteem and self worth
- Solar (3rd) – upper abdomen’ governs impulse control and ego
- Heart (4th) – center of the chest; governs compassion and spirtuality
- Throat (5th) – throat; governs communication and emotions
- Third Eye (6th) – between the eyes; governs wisdom and rationality
- Crown (7th) – top of the head; governs connection to the Divine
Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, color, and governs specific functions within your body
At any time a chakra can become blocked, underactive or overactive. This can throw you off balance physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. It is important to cleanse your chakra when it is blocked, underactive, or overactive to restore balance.
Over the next 2 months, you will learn:
- all about each chakra
- when a chakra is unbalanced
- ways to balance your chakra
- affirmations for each chakra
*PLEASE NOTE: The information provided during your session or on this website is from a spiritual perspective. This information is not intended to replace medical or psychological diagnosis. I do not diagnose nor will I interfere with a medical diagnosis. You alone are responsible for your own choices, decisions, or actions in life and you agree to this statement in order to work with me.