I always called Valentine’s Day a “hallmark holiday” because when you are in a relationship, you should love, respect, and spoil that special person everyday.
But, Valentine’s Day can be a depressing day for some people who are single and have no one to celebrate the day with.
Just because you are not in a relationship on Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your day.
Things To Do On Valentine’s Day For the SINGLES
- SPA DAY!!!!!!
- Go on a shopping spree!
- Nice, relaxing bath (oo la la)
- Buy yourself flowers
- If you have a child/ren, take them on a date
- Buy yourself something you want
- Go for a walk on the beach, at the park, or anywhere relaxing
- Dress up in your finest clothes and take yourself out to dinner
- Enjoy being single
- Order a movie and take in
- Host a singles-only party
- Go on a mini-vacation
- Sign up for a boutique workout
- Book a massage
- Plan a date with your best friend
- Volunteer at a local nursing home
- Catch up on sleep
- Go to a comedy show
- Splurge on a nice piece of jewelry
- Have a bomb fire and relax outside
- Explore a new neighborhood
- Buy yourself Young Living Essential Oils ❤
- LOVE YOURSELF!!!!