- relieve back pain
- headache relief
- fibromyalgia relief
- healing bruises
- sore muscles relief
- healing shin splints
- mood booster
- relieving stress
- soothing menstrual discomfort
- increases circulation
How To Use
- Combine with a carrier oil to create a soothing massage oil or cream
- Diffuse for a spa-like experience
- Rub onto joints and muscle for relief
- Review safety guidelines when using this blend as it contains hot essential oils
- can be toxic if ingested (which is why if comes with a safety lock lid)
- Only use for topical or aromatic purposes
- keep out of reach of children
- If you take blood thinners or need to avoid aspirin check with your Doctor before using Panaway.
- Always dilute with a carrier oil before applying topically to avoid possible skin irritation.
- schedule your FREE essential oils class (online)
- BUY Panaway Essential Oil
- Become a Member of my Young Living Team
Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils is the world leader in cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Products range from 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and essential oil blends, essential oil-infused health supplements, personal care products to NingXia Red goji wolfberry juice.
Young Living has a product to replace anything you are currently using!
Essential oils are meant to:
- inspire a positive emotional state
- enhance physical wellness
- enhance spiritual awareness
- purify your home
- refine your beauty routine
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.